Company
Glaunach GmbH - Vent Silencers visit Glaunach Austria   English

Company




Find Your Representative
 

advantageaustria.org

made in EU

History


1950 - Founder
Herbert Glaunach, an civil engineer, developed equipment for vibration and noise control in his garage.

1952 – First Vent Silencer
For a local paper mill the first Vent Silencer was built according the reliable absorbing technology.

1963 – Workshop And Office Building
As the company has grown, it became short of space. Herbert Glaunach bought some land in Klagenfurt and laid the first stone for our today’s workshop and office building.

1971 - Changing Of The Guard
Herbert retired and his Son Alfred Glaunach became Director.

1974 - First Diffuser Silencer
Alfred Glaunach developed a totally new silencer design. The Diffuser Vent Silencer is a much smaller and durable product compared to the former absorbing technology.

1977 – Workshop 2
The company became international. Due to first bulk orders a second 1.000 sqm workshop was built.

1999 – Changing Of The Guard
Alfred retired and his son Alexander Glaunach became Director.

2007 - Workshop 3
The increasing demand on vent silencers necessitates amplification. A third workshop was built and the total facility space grew up to 5.000 sqm.

2009 – Natural Gas Silencer
A new silencer design for Natural Gas Pipelines and Gas Storage Facilities was developed.

2011 Austrian Export Award
With an export share of more than 90% Glaunach became a global market leader for Vent Silencers.
 
GLAUNACH GMBH, 9020 Klagenfurt, Koningsberger Str. 22, AUSTRIA, T: +43 (0)463 32369-0, E: office@glaunach.com
© Glaunach GmbH 2000 - 2018. All rights reserved.